Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Grateful for My Local Home & Garden Information Center

I just didn't expect something like this to exist! The University of Maryland Home and Garden Information Center has a program where you can call or email your gardening questions and a Master Gardener will respond with an answer. They advertise on their site:
Ask the experts! We answer plant
and pest questions.

So, I did just that. I want to know why I can't seem to grow bell peppers, which are supposed to be so easy to grow. So I asked...

Next business day, they responded...

This same organization also brings one of my favorite gardening blogs called "Grow It! Eat It!," where I get lots of good gardening advice.

What a great free, local resource! Do they have something similar in your area?

I am sharing my gratitude. Join us for Gratituesday at Heavenly Homemakers!

No comments: