It's that time of year. The end of another year that has past by more quickly than the last. I just looked at my last blog post and it was dated 2009! I think that the trouble is, I want to be posting about new projects every day, but it is just too much as a full-time working mom of 3 young boys. So, my first New Years Resolution is about blogging:
- Resolution 1: Blog Sometimes, and Only When I Have Something Useful to Say
- Resolution 2: Maintain a 3 Season Garden (Spring, Summer, Fall)
- Resolution 3: Document at Least One Re-Purposing Sewing Project
- Resolution 4: Document More Cooking and Baking Projects
- Resolution 5: Use Even Less Plastic
So, I will try to keep these resolutions this year, but I will not stress myself about it. To me, it is more important to that is to keep my balance and have all priorities in place.