I have WAY too many T-Shirts. I rarely wear them, but I love the memories of special events and times in my life that the T-shirts represent. Being the beginning of the New Year, it is time to clean out some of these unused items from my closet. Rather than just trashing them, here are a bunch of projects to ReCre8 these t-shirts.
- T-Shirts as Rags. (Instructions: Just cut them up - any shape or size)
- T-Shirt Handkerchiefs/Wipes (Instructions)
- T-Shirts as Reusable Napkins. (Instructions)
- T-Shirt Pillowcase: (Instructions)
- The T-Shirt Quilt. (Instructions)
- T-Shit Laundry Bag/Tote Bag (Instructions)
- T-Shirt Memory Scarf (Instructions)